Walker brings industry experience including market research and analysis, strategic planning, site evaluation and selection, comparative analysis, property analysis, due diligence, financial modeling, and lease/sale negotiation.
Walker began his real estate career interning at Expedition Capital Partners, a land and shopping center developer, and PM Realty Group’s Retail Investment Services Team. Taking that experience, Walker went to work for Transwestern’s Retail Services Group, marketing retail land and shopping centers for sale and lease.
Walker’s current and prior landlord and developer representation accounts include GE Capital, PlainsCapital Bank, Brytar Companies, Integral Real Estate Development, DBSI, Shelton Development, Underwood Financial, Margaux Development, Retail Plazas, Inc., Transwestern Investment Company, and The John T. Evans Company.
• 10/06 to 05/07 Expedition Capital Partners/PMRG Retail Investment Services
• 05/07 to 10/10 Transwestern Retail
• Restaurant Representation
• Developer/Landlord Representation
• Excess Property/Troubled Asset Disposition
• Member International Council of Shopping Centers
• Member SMU Real Estate Society
• Member North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors
• BA in Political Science from Southern Methodist University
• Texas Real Estate Salesperson’s License
• Young Texans Against Cancer
• Ronald McDonald House of Dallas
• The One Society for Children’s Medical Center
• Coastal Conservation Association
• PlainsCapital Bank
• Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint
• Pakpao Thai
• Katy Trail Ice House Outpost
• TJ’s Seafood Market and Grill
• Various Local and Regional Restaurant & Retail Tenants