Executive Vice President
Sometimes, coming into commercial real estate from another field brings unique advantages. Chad DuBose, Senior Vice President, came to John T. Evans Company with an education and background in finance. Since joining the firm in 2007, he has demonstrated a natural talent and affinity for the business that makes him a valuable asset to the company.
Chad has a long history with the restaurant industry, having worked in the restaurant business since his teens. In addition to this practical experience, his education and work in economics equipped him with a solid understanding of the business side of commercial brokerage. Already a Top Producer at John T. Evans, Chad has earned a place on D Magazine’s list of Power Brokers. He also has actively expanded the company’s client base beyond Texas, with deals in a wide network of markets, including Atlanta, Denver, Washington, D.C. and Miami.
Chad earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Louisiana State University.
• Restaurant Representation
• Tenant/Landlord Representation
• Developer Representation
• Member ICSC
• Member RARE Connection
• B.A. in Economics from Louisiana State Universtiy, 2006
• Texas Real Estate Salesperson License
• Top Producer, John T. Evans Co, 2015
• D Magazine Power Broker, 2011-2014
• 2nd Top Producer, John T. Evans Co, 2014
• Top Producer, John T. Evans Co, 2013
• Top Producer, John T. Evans Co, 2012
• 3rd Top Producer, John T. Evans Co, 2011