Executive Vice President
Dan Garrett learned his trade from the best. An intern for John Evans early in his career, he became one of the founding brokers for the newly formed John T. Evans Company in 1994. Hard working and competitive, Dan has not only amassed substantial experience in commercial real estate, but also has garnered wide recognition in the industry and the admiration of his peers.
Specializing in restaurant brokerage, Dan has a reputation for bringing his persistent drive and scrupulous research to every transaction. Admittedly a tough and discriminating site selector, Dan does whatever it takes to deliver straightforward assessments and well-grounded advice to his clients through every phase of a deal. In return, clients have rewarded his skills and work ethic with long-term loyalty.
Born in Alabama, Dan earned his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of North Texas. He holds brokerage licenses in Texas and Louisiana.
• Executive Vice President, John T. Evans Company
• Cornerstone Commercial Real Estate
• Restaurant Leasing and Pad Sales
• Commercial Retail Leasing
• Member ICSC
• Member RARE Connection
• Member North Texas Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
• B.B.A. in Real Estate, University of North Texas
• D Magazine Power Broker, 2012
• Dallas Business Journal Heavy Hitter, 2012