John T. Evans, II
In addition to being the founder and President of John T Evans Company, John Evans is the person whose work ethic helped build the company’s stellar reputation. He is known to put relationships above all else, to do business with the utmost integrity, and to do whatever it takes to serve the client. In the Dallas-Fort Worth area, John’s experience and knowledge in restaurant and retail brokerage is unmatched.
John has established relationships with some of the most renowned restaurateurs in the area, including Gene Street, Chris Carroll, Adam Romo and Michael Cox. His ability to envision a development’s potential has been honed over decades of experience in restaurant and retail transactions.
Before founding John T. Evans Company, John was a partner with Cornerstone Commercial Real Estate. Prior to that, he was Chief Operating Officer of Evans Birmingham Williamson, Inc., Senior Vice President of Henry S. Miller Company as well as a member of the Chairman’s Council.
John received his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from North Texas State University, now University of North Texas.
• President, John T. Evans Company, Inc.
• Partner, Cornerstone Commercial Real Estate, Ltd.
• Chief Operating Officer, Evans Birmingham Williamson, Inc.
• Senior Vice President, Henry S. Miller Company
• Chairman’s Council, Henry S. Miller Company/ Commercial Retail Division
• Retail Development
• Commercial Land Subdivision
• Texas Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• The Restaurant Connection
• Greater Dallas Association of Realtors
• Greater Dallas Board of Realtors: Commercial Investment Division
• International Council of Shopping Centers
• Urban Land Institute
• Realtors National Marketing Institute
• Graduate Realtors Institute
• Board of Governors for Commercial Investment Division, 1983-84
• Chairman: Commercial Investment Division Board of Governors, 1985
• B.B.A. from North Texas State University, 1973
• Dallas Chamber of Commerce: Lasso Club
• Dallas Chamber of Commerce: Life Member
• Dallas Chamber of Commerce: President of Life Member Club, 1982-83
• Leadership Dallas: 1983 Graduate
• American Heart Association: Chairman, Runner Recruitment for Run for Life
• United Way Campaign for Henry S. Miller Company: Chairman, 1981
• Native of Dallas
• U.S. Marine Corps, 1968-1970